Thursday, February 21, 2008

Maggie and co.

Me and the kids at the Polar Bear Plunge in Seward


Mike and the kids and the snowman!


Wow, I have wondered about all you girls so many times over the years. Years? That's crazy. I even googled Sarah once, and found out that she ran a half marathon, then I was like sheesh, I can find out all this crazy stuff but not an address, so no more googling people. Anyway here goes my little biography: After Mike and I got married, we lived in Ephraim for a year and then headed south to Cedar City were mike finished undergrad, and I tried to figure out motherhood. Then we left for dental school in Louisville Kentucky. We loved Kentucky the most beautiful springs ever there. Mike joined the army to help pay for tuition, which at the time seemed so exotic and adventurous, now we are just hoping to make it through our remaining 3 years of payback without a deployment to Iraq! After dental school we moved to Oklahoma for a residency for one year, then on to Alaska this past summer. We will be here until Mike is finished with his service. We have four kids!! Quinton is 7 and in 2nd grade. Austin is 5 years old and in a preschool program on base. Avery our only girl is a mini version of me, except she is coordinated. She is 3. Jace was born in June, about one month before we moved. He just got his 6 months shots today, poor kid. We drove up here, a 10 day trip, but it was so fun and worth every minute. There was tons to see and do along the way.



















Avery in the Alaskan Snow Avery, Quinton and Austin near Denali Ntl. Park




Jace at Christmas time
He has blue eyes! All the other kids are brownies.


I am so glad sarah set this up, i am terrible at keeping in touch but now, I can find out how y'all are doing with a click of the mouse. so cool!! I have a blog you can find us on magsandmike.blogspot.com See ya all soon! mags


ps. they tore down mag 4, can you believe it?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What an adventurous life you've led so far!! Great to see you and hear from you!!

Michael n' Brooke Sanderson said...

Good to hear from you guys. I loved meeting Emilie she was great, I hope she ends up here in South Bend too. You have an adorable family! Tell Mike hi.

Kate said...

Mags, How great to hear from you. I have tried to figure out how to contact you for years. Your look great and your kids are darling. YOu surely have been all over. Exciting!

Amber said...

Maggie it so great to hear from you. Your family is darling and Alaska would be an amazing place to live.