Thursday, February 28, 2008

Brooke's Recap


Here is a photo of Mike and me at a Notre Dame Football Game

Well I guess I better add a little more to my bio. As you all know Mike and I married in December of 98 and then finished up a year and a 1/2 later from Snow College. We moved up to SLC and Mike attended the U of U. I started working at a dental office and within a few short months I was promoted to Office Manager. Mike decided to go to Medical School so we started the long application process. During that time we finally became pregnant and had a little boy, Carson, in October of
2003. I stopped working at the office and Mike was accepted to the U of U Medical school for fall of 2003. We had one more little boy 19 months after Carson named Connor. Mike graduated from Med School this past Spring and has decided to do Family Medicine and we are here in South Bend, IN for three years and having a great time. I stay home with the boys and right now am Nursery Leader for about 15 little ones. Mike and I just celebrated out nine year anniversary and are very happy with our two crazy boys.
Good to hear from everyone.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

nine years! Wow! I forgot you were the first to take the plunge out of all of us! Congrats!