Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Amber News

Since everyone is giving an update from the past 9 years I guess I will add mine! After Snow I went to BYU Jerusalem and then decided to put in my mission papers. I went to Donetsk Ukraine and spoke Russian. When I got home I started dating Tim Freiss (his brother is married to my older sister Melinda) and we got married a year after I had been home. I worked for my brother's mortgage company for a few years and then worked for an advertising company as their marketing director. In the fall of 2005 my husband got diagnosed with Aplastic Anemia (a blood disorder) and had to have a bone marrow transplant. He was in the hospital for almost 2 months and thankfully the transplant went well (his brother was his donor) and he is fully recovered now. We had our first little baby (Kate) the end of December 2007 and she is our little miracle. I am now enjoying home life and have quit working. Tim is a developer/hunting guide and we live in Herriman UT. So that is the past few years of my life in a nut shell. I'll try and post more photos soon. It's great to hear from all of you!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad to hear that you guys are doing so well!! Your baby is adorable!