Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Heather news

Hey guys. It is so fun to hear from all of you. Way to go Sarah in starting this!!! I can't believe it's actually been almost 10 years since we graduated from Snow. Seriously, those days are so close to my heart. I try to tell my husband how much fun it was and he just doesn't get it, but that's o.k. I've got all of you to share it with. Wow, where to begin?? After Snow I moved to Provo and worked for a year at a mortgage company. Then of all the crazy things for me to do I decided to go to beauty school. I finished that and worked in Provo doing hair and played A LOT as well. I then decided to move back to Las Vegas and went back to school and graduated in Elementary Education. Just before I graduated I was dragged by my wonderful friend (Nicole Williams) to a singles barbecue where I met my husband, Tyson Dobbs. He is from Las Vegas. We dated for a year while I taught 4th grade and then got married. I continued to teach 3rd grade for 2 more years while my husband went to school and worked as well. He graduated from UNLV last year in accounting and decided that he wanted to go to law school. We were accepted to Gonzaga University in Spokane, WA. We are currently living in Spokane and he's about to finish his first year. The best part of all this is the birth of our little boy, Brody. He was born on Jan. 22, 2008 (I can't believe I'm the last one to have a baby!) It is so much fun and I'll try to post some pictures of him, although I'm not very good at this. I miss you all and I'm so glad we can keep in touch better with this blog. Love ya tons, HED

1 comment:

mags said...

man heather, it is great to hear from you, your little boy is adorable! I bet you were the funnest (is that a word?) teacher those kids will ever remember. You look great, I can't believe you just had a baby!
ps I forgot we used to call you HED that made me smile.